The Barracuda can be played either as a short scale bass or an effective lead and
rhythm guitar. Tuning is the same as a standard six string guitar but one octave below. As used by Jet Harris of the Shadows.
- Body Basswood
- Neck Bolton Hardrock Maple
- Burns original headstock
- Finish: Classic polyester
- Scale length 30"
- Nut width: 45mm
- Truss rod: Bi-flex two way type
- Rezo-Tube Tremolo Unit
- 23 frets
- Chrome hardware as standard
- Burns de-luxe machine heads
- Three Burns Rez-o-Matik pickups
- Five way pickup switch
- Push/pull pickup selector One master volume
- Two tone controls
- Available in Red, White, Greenburst and Baby Blue
Also with Burns® Rez-o-Tube® tremolo system
Guitarist & Bassist Magazine...
"One of the most amazing sounds ever produced" JET HARRIS