A re-issue of the 1962 Bison guitar, celebrating the 40th anniversay of the classic Burns body shape with its inward curved body horns and advanced pickup selection system.
With its distintive batwing headstock, this guitar was Jim Burns' greatest creation and this re-issue retains its strong look,sound and character. Already the recipient of great praise from the music media, it has a punchy vintage tone but delivers great modern sounds with its unique Wild Dog and Split Sound settings.
- One tone control
- One master volume
- A/B pickup selector
- Three Burns Tri-Sonic pickups
- Burns deluxe tremolo unit
- Wild Dog/Split Sound setting
- Indonesian nato body
- Bi-flex two way type truss rod
- Neck binding
- Scale length: 24.75" 22 frets
- Bolt on hardrock maple neck
- 43mm nut width
- Classic polyester finish
- Burns deluxe machine heads
- Batwing original headstock
Available in the following colours:
- Satin Black + Black scratch plates
- White + White scratchplates
- Translucent Red + Black scratch plates
Click on image to enlarge.