The Burns Ultrasound guitar is based on the 63 Bison and the double-cut body in the shape of Bison horns. The three Ultrasound pickups are as close as you can get to the original sixties Bison sound.
While many contemporary Burns fingerboards are buffed to a shine, this one exhibits the even dryness you would expect from quality Indian rosewood. The neck has block inlays and binding and has 22 medium frets.
The tremolo units is based on the original Burns knife edge tremolo to reduce friction and assist in keeping the guitar in pitch.
- 3 x Alnico Ultrasound pickups
- One master volume
- Two tone controls
- Two pickup selector switches
- Push/pull pickup selector
- Bi-flex two way type truss rod
- Neck binding
- Rosewood fingerboard with block inlays
- Scale length: 24.3/4" 22 frets
- Bolt on hardrock maple neck
- 43mm nut width
- Classic polyester finish
- Burns deluxe machine heads
- Burns Batwing headstock
- Basswood body
- Burns® Deluxe tremolo unit
- Maple neck
- Chrome hardware as standard
Available in the following colours:
- Vintage Honey Sunburst
P.O A. (Price On Application).
BURNS ULTRASONIC® PICKUPS
These are wide coil single pole pickups, with Alnico rod magnets. They are generally warmer in tone than Rezomatiks or NeoMatiks.