- Nut width 43mm
- Scale length 251/2 inches
- Neck made from Canadian Maple
- Fingerboard radius (compound 10 to 12 inches)
- Fingerboard fitted with 21 fast low profile frets
- Burns® Gear-o-Matik® Truss Rod Gearbox
- Body made from Basswood
- 1 x 4 Way Pickup selector switch
- 1 x Master Volume
- 1 x Master Tone
- All Burns products are sold with a limited 1 year warranty.
Featuring Burns® unique Rez-o-Tube® bridge
Availabe in two colour themes: blue with black / black with black
|Burns® Gear-o-Matik™ Gearbox|
This Burns gearbox was first designed by Jim Burns in 1960 to allow fine neck setting. Coupled to the steel truss rod tensioned through the neck to a gearbox with a hefty cog and worm which provides micro adjustment.
Graham Coxon (Blur)
Three Two Ones
Gary Hurst / Ian Burns
||+ CLICK TO ENLARGE
"The electronics on the Sonic immediately impressed me. You can tell right away that the pots are smooth, the switches are tight, tuning machines rock solid, and the pickups cover a wider range than my Custom shop Tele ever could... The neck and frets also felt a cut above the norm... smooth and polished like something that came out of a custom shop".
Chris Ermoian - guitarist - Dirty Echoes
SEE AN INDEPENDENT YOUTUBE REVIEW OF THE BURNS SONIC GUITAR ON OUR VIDEOS PAGE